Total Care Under One Roof
Board Certified Physicians • Licensed Physical Therapists • State-of-the-Art Medical, Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Facility
Physical Therapists & Primary Care Physicians in Melrose Park IL
Serving the local western suburbs for 10 years, NorthPark Medical Group remains committed at all times by the values of compassion and respect for the dignity of every person. Our mission is to serve the people of this community by providing the highest level of professional care, ensuring that all of your health concerns have been addressed. Our philosophy of care is designed to meet the varied needs of our patients, and to attend to their mind, whole body, and spirit. We ensure timely access to quality care while maintaining the highest level of patient satisfaction.
NorthPark Medical Group understands your need for centralized comprehensive, immediate, accessible, and economical medical care. For your convenience, we’ve combined under a single roof our Medical Offices with a 1500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Physical Therapy facility managed by our experienced licensed Physical Therapists. Together with our Board Certified Physicians, we have the unique ability to diagnose and treat your injury medically, and then directly and professionally manage your rehabilitation/therapy from beginning to completion.
Why Choose NorthPark Medical Group?
- Convenient Office Hours: weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays by appointment
- Appointments are recommended; however, walk-ins are welcome
- Short Waits: visits typically under an hour
- Fast and Affordable Professional Medical Care: Always seen by a Board Certified physician
- Friendly and Experienced Bilingual Staff
- Immediate Care Services for Minor Emergencies: cuts, fever, coughs, lacerations
- Work/Auto/Sport Injuries: diagnosis, treatment, physical therapy, and rehabilitation
- Full Occupational Medical Health services
- Physicals: immigration, work/employment, DOT, school/sports
- Full laboratory, vaccinations, STD testing, flu shots, drug/alcohol testing
- State-of-the-Art non-invasive computerized testing
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Self Pay Discounts and Payment Plans for qualified patients